Kawaii Throwback! - Vendor Message Board
Hello KPLV24 Vendors!
Thank you so much for joining us for Kawaiipalooza Las Vegas 2024! If you're reading this email, you are an Official Vendor for Kawaiipalooza Las Vegas 2024! 🥳 We're so excited to have you and can't wait to see what the year has in store for us. :)
Both Jaclyn and I have become a bit busy over the past few months, but thank you for patiently waiting for our updates! It’s mostly me (Leah) doing all of vendor registrations, so thanks for hanging out while I process everything.
A few things to remember:
- Our theme for this year is Kawaii Throwback! - Featuring pop culture of the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's! We’ll have music, shows, and art of from these decades all around the venue!
- Staying on theme is encouraged! If you can make your space kawaii and throwback-themed, even better! It’s completely optional to sell products within the theme, but we’d like to think that potential customers will be drawn in because of the theme itself.
- The event will be at Bottega Exchange. If you were a vendor at the last KPLV, this is the same venue! For the new vendors, and there are a quite a few, WELCOME! <3 Bottega Exchange is located at 6675 S Tenaya Way #200-A, Las Vegas, NV 89113.
- The event will be held on Sunday, February 4th, 2024 from 12PM to 6PM. Vendors are required to be present for the ENTIRE event. Please do not leave early.
In the next few days/weeks, please expect the following email communications:
- Event Vendor Rules/Expectations
- Full vendor list
- Official vendor image
- Official event flyers
- Instagram group
- Event RSVP page
- Social Media posting guide
- Vendor map
- Donation/raffle requests
Some of these emails will require some input from you, so please do us a solid and keep up with any messages! We’ll try to keep it minimal.
- Emails will come from email@example.com. Email replies to these messages should automatically send to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive a delivery error, it's probably because you emailed the vendor email directly. Just use the events email instead :)
- You'll also get a message that you've been added to a Google Group. This won't be accessible on your end. We just use this for quicker comms. You'll be removed after event business is over.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! You can reply directly to this email (sends to email@example.com) or contact us on Instagram at rocketbunnystudio, rocketbunnyinc, or sinulidco.
Stay Kawaii! 🐰